The Electra™ 85 metal outdoor litter container is contemporary and modern, using a variety of architectural features to create a new and very twenty-first century aesthetic design.
Manufactured with Armortec™ coated steel framework and Vandalex™ material body panels for outstanding fire and vandal resistance, and a substainable service life.
The bin body panels and Armortec™ coated steel frame are 100% recyclable, making the Electra™ 85 an environmentally friendly outdoor metal litter bin, and the unique surface finishes, help to amplify any stylish location.
The Electra™ 85 bin body panels have an anodised and polished Electra™ Grey finish, contrasting with the Armortec™ coated umbra grey steel frame to create an attractive contemporary look.
Perfect for new and modern style developments, such as businesses, towns and architectural locations, Electra™ 85 external litter bin provides a long service life as corrosion and maintenance is minimal.
The Electra™ 85 litter bin must be ground–fixed and our concrete and paving fixing kit are supplied as standard.
- Contemporary design for use in modern locations.
- Floor mounted with a slim profile design provides flexible siting options.
- Full length door allows easy access to the liner and helps prevent littering when emptying.
- Keyed cam lock is quick and easy to use with a standard key.
- Two large apertures allow fast food containers, but are small enough to prevent trade or domestic waste.
- Optional Sack retention system which is robust, reliable and quick for the operator, whilst also concealing the sack trim.
- Optional 85 Litre solid liner for fire protection, operator safety and ease of use.
- Modern style side cut outs allowing for visibility of contents, can be blanked off internally for personalisation.
- Large personalisation area available on the central recess of each body panel.
- 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex™ panels are strong, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Anodised and polished finish for a contemporary and unique appearance.
- Vandal, corrosion and weather resistant Armortec™ coated frame and fixing feet.
Body Panels: Anodised and Polished Electra™ Grey finish
Framework: Umbra Grey
Sack Retention System
- Ashtray with separate 1L metal liner to keep cigarette waste separate
- Aperture Flaps
- Side Blanking Kit
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Fixing Kit
Concrete-in Anchor (adjustable depth)
Body Panels – 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex™
Framework – Armortec™ Coated Steel
Fixings – Stainless Steel
Liner – Galvanised Steel
Sack Retention – Stainless Steel
Keyed Lock Cam – Stainless Steel
Capacity: Liner 85 Litres / Sack Retention 92 Litres
Bin Volume: 92 litres
Weight: 53.8kg (with steel liner)
Weight: 51kg (with sack retention)
Capacity Optional Ashtray Liner : 2 Litres (1 Litre for each stubber plate)