The Electra™ 60 outdoor litter container is contemporary and modern, using a variety of architectural bin features to create a new and unique aesthetic design.
Manufactured with Armortec™ coated steel framework and Vandalex™ material body panels for excellent fire and vandal resistance, and a long service life.
The bin body panels and Armortec™ coated steel frame are 100% recyclable, making Electra™ 60 an environmentally friendly outdoor metal litter bin, and the unique surface finishes help to enhance any stylish location.
The Electra™ 60 bin body panels have an anodised and polished Electra™ Grey finish, contrasting with the Armortec™ coated umbra grey steel frame to create an attractive contemporary look.
Ideal for new and modern style developments, such as businesses, towns and architectural areas, Electra™ external litter bin provides a long service life as corrosion and maintenance is minimal.
Where a free standing kit is not ordered then the Electra™ 60 litter bin must be ground–fixed and our concrete and paving fixing kit are supplied as standard.
- Contemporary design for use in modern locations.
- Floor mounted with a slim profile design provides flexible siting options.
- Full length door allows easy access to the liner and helps prevent littering when emptying.
- Keyed cam lock is quick and easy to use with a standard key.
- Two large apertures allow fast food containers, but are small enough to prevent trade or domestic waste.
- Optional Sack retention system which is robust, reliable and quick for the operator, whilst also concealing the sack trim.
- Optional 60 Litre solid liner for fire protection, operator safety and ease of use.
- Modern style side cut outs allowing for visibility of contents, can be blanked off internally for personalisation.
- Large personalisation area available on the central recess of each body panel.
- 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex™ panels are strong, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Anodised and polished finish for a contemporary and unique appearance.
- Vandal, corrosion and weather resistant Armortec™ coated frame and fixing feet.
- Free standing kit for internal or external environments where ground fixings are not suitable.
Body Panels: Anodised and Polished Electra™ Grey finish
Framework: Umbra Grey
Sack Retention System
- Drip Tray for use with the Sack Retention System. Designed to catch any liquid or waste from damaged, leaking sacks and helps prevent spillage and pooling around the base of the bin.
- Ashtray with separate 1L metal liner to keep cigarette waste separate
- Aperture Flaps
- Side Blanking Kit
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x4 (A)
Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x4 (B)
Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x4 (C)
Free Standing Base (for customer assembly) (I)
Free Standing Base (fixed) (I)
Body Panels – 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex™
Framework – Armortec™ Coated Steel
Fixings – Stainless Steel
Liner – Galvanised Steel
Sack Retention – Stainless Steel
Keyed Lock Cam – Stainless Steel
Capacity: Liner 60 Litres / Sack Retention 65 Litres
Bin Volume: 65 litres
Weight: 39kg (with steel liner)
Capacity Optional Ashtray Liner : 2 Litres (1 Litre for each stubber plate)
Weight: 36.5kg (with sack retention)