Benefits of joining the Glasdon International Distributor Network
Dedicated Multi-lingual International Support Team
- We have a talented and experienced team to help you to integrate Glasdon products into your business with minimal delay and effort
- You will be allocated a Development Executive for your initial first year to help you plan your marketing, focus on winning products, and quickly grow sales
- We will help you to design attractive online content, make sure you are supplied with product samples, and will help with literature and marketing plans
- You will be invited for comprehensive product training at our HQ or in London
- We will visit you to ensure we understand both the difficulties and opportunities in your country and market sector
- Our assistance won’t stop after the first year. In your second year as a distributor, you will be allocated a specific member of our Distributor Support team. From here on, we will help you to expand your business and maintain sales growth during the years ahead
- We are available by telephone, WhatsApp, SMS, online chat and email to assist you wherever you are (subject to the hours of our working day)
- Training facilities will continue to be available to you and your team. You are welcome to visit as often as you like!
- We will help to monitor your online presence and suggest improvements to identify new customers
- Promotional pricing is available throughout the year to attract extra sales
- You will hear about success stories around the world to give you fresh marketing ideas
- Our large in-house design team are constantly developing innovative new products to ensure Glasdon products perform beyond expectation. With around 20 unique new products launched every year, you can lead the market whilst others can only follow
- All new products are thoroughly tested – videos are available to you
- Sample material and sample products are available to help you to win business quickly
- Comprehensive product launch information is provided to ensure you quickly understand all the features and benefits of each Glasdon product
- Environmental focus – our energy efficient manufacturing process utilises recycled material whenever possible. All products are 100% recyclable at the end of their long service life. Ongoing environmental improvement is guaranteed through our ISO 14001 accreditation
- A dedicated price list for distributors provides the very best value for typical order volumes. We provide further discount for larger orders requiring complete sea containers. Your profit margin should be attractive!
- Regular promotional discounts ensure you always have offers to tempt your customers to buy something new
- Flexible open account terms are usually available. Alternatively, we can help you to arrange bank guarantees, ILC's or documentary collections
- We will help you to develop your website to increase your visibility. Our team of graphic designers can provide product images, testing/installation videos, language translation, and design guidance if you need it
- E-Mail marketing is an affordable means of generating new enquiries. We can assist with the design of your message, and the recording of results
- Trade show support is available. We provide posters, leaflets, sample products and sometimes personnel to ensure you generate exciting sales enquiries
- Glasdon products are supplied to some of the world's most recognised companies, many of whom choose to personalise their Glasdon product with their own logo or message. Glasdon pioneered this service and our expertise will help you to attract high profile customers. Our free visual pre-sale presentation service will be available to you whenever you need it, just send us a logo and leave the rest to us!
- Whilst we have an extensive range of standard colour options, we know some customers require a unique solution. Our flexible production team is on hand to talk you through the options available to ensure customer satisfaction
- Our international operations team can arrange delivery to your site or to your nearest sea port or air port
- All export/import documentation is completed in accordance with your specific requirements
- Under some circumstances, you may arrange to collect your goods from our factory
- Glasdon products are renowned for reliability and durability. Our distributors rarely have to deal with post-sale problems. However, if you do need assistance, we have a team of technical and quality assurance experts to deal with any enquiry from your customer
- ISO 9001 quality assurance certification ensures we have the procedures in place to react quickly and accurately
- A very high proportion of Glasdon customers return to buy from us time and time again. Customer satisfaction is our goal and is something we achieve through superior product design and production, along with excellent customer service.
If you would like to join our successful international team of distributors, please complete the form below and we will be in touch soon to discuss how we can work together and grow together.