The Electra™ 60 outdoor litter container is contemporary and modern, using a variety of architectural bin features to create a new and unique aesthetic design.
Manufactured with Armortec™ coated steel framework and Vandalex™ material body panels for excellent fire and vandal resistance, and a long service life.
The bin body panels and Armortec™ coated steel frame are 100% recyclable, making Electra™ 60 an environmentally friendly outdoor metal litter bin, and the unique surface finishes help to enhance any stylish location.
The Electra™ 60 bin body panels have an anodised and polished Electra™ Grey finish, contrasting with the Armortec™ coated umbra grey steel frame to create an attractive contemporary look.
Ideal for new and modern style developments, such as businesses, towns and architectural areas, Electra™ external litter bin provides a long service life as corrosion and maintenance is minimal.
Where a free standing kit is not ordered then the Electra™ 60 litter bin must be ground–fixed and our concrete and paving fixing kit are supplied as standard.
- Contemporary design for use in modern locations.
- Floor mounted with a slim profile design provides flexible siting options.
- Full length door allows easy access to the liner and helps prevent littering when emptying.
- Keyed cam lock is quick and easy to use with a standard key.
- Two large apertures allow fast food containers, but are small enough to prevent trade or domestic waste.
- Optional Sack retention system which is robust, reliable and quick for the operator, whilst also concealing the sack trim.
- Optional 60 Litre solid liner for fire protection, operator safety and ease of use.
- Modern style side cut outs allowing for visibility of contents, can be blanked off internally for personalisation.
- Large personalisation area available on the central recess of each body panel.
- 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex™ panels are strong, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Anodised and polished finish for a contemporary and unique appearance.
- Vandal, corrosion and weather resistant Armortec™ coated frame and fixing feet.
- Free standing kit for internal or external environments where ground fixings are not suitable.
Body Panels: Anodised and Polished Electra™ Grey finish
Framework: Umbra Grey
Sack Retention System
- Ashtray with separate 1L metal liner to keep cigarette waste separate
- Aperture Flaps
- Side Blanking Kit
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Fixing Kit
Concrete-in Anchor (adjustable depth)
Free Standing Kit
Body Panels – 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex™
Framework – Armortec™ Coated Steel
Fixings – Stainless Steel
Liner – Galvanised Steel
Sack Retention – Stainless Steel
Keyed Lock Cam – Stainless Steel
Capacity: Liner 60 Litres / Sack Retention 65 Litres
Bin Volume: 65 litres
Weight: 45kg (with steel liner)
Capacity Optional Ashtray Liner : 2 Litres (1 Litre for each stubber plate)