Auto-Mate™ PPE Waste Bin is a waste bin for personal protective equipment, a paper towel dispenser and glove dispenser in one space-saving unit.
Specially designed to save space and investment in multiple solutions Auto-Mate™ is manufactured from Durapol™ material and will not chip, rust or corrode, and never needs painting.
Replacement gloves and towels are available directly from Glasdon or through Authorised Distributors.
When purchased in the black model, this litter bin contains 15% recycled content.
- Two large litter apertures.
- Ballast weighted towel dispenser ensures only one towel is taken each time.
- Hinged glove and towel cover with twist lock for added security.
- Removable lid allows for easy emptying.
- Refills for gloves and towels available.
- Supplied with 1 pack of towels and 1 box of gloves.
Standard colours: Black (15% Recycled Content), Red, Light Grey, Dark Blue.
Other colours are available on request
- Twin keyed lock kit for glove and towel cover and keyed push lock for litter bin
- Single keyed lock for litter bin
- FireSafe Automatic Fire Suppression Device (600g)
- Firexpire™ Fire Safety Device
- Fixing Options
- Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x 3 (A)
- Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x 3 (B)
- Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x 3 (C)
- Flush Ground Fixing Device (D)
- Ground-Lock™ System (E)
- External Ballast (19kg) (F)
- Internal Ballast (Concrete) (G)
Bin body and lid: Durapol™ Material.
Liner: Zinc-coated steel
Litter capacity: 85ltr.
Maximum Diameter: 450mm.
Glove box dimensions: 175 x 155 x 15mm.
Towel pack dimensions: 105 x 237 x 120mm.
Weight (with steel liner): 15kg.