Auto-Mate™ Petrol Forecourt Bin is a litter bin, towel dispenser and glove dispenser in one space-saving unit.
Specially designed for busy forecourts, Auto-Mate™ is manufactured from Durapol™ Material and will not chip, rust or corrode, and never needs painting.
Auto-Mate is the preferred choice of many national chains and can be supplied in custom colours for contract customers. For more information, please contact our sales team.
An optional addition of the Screen Clean Station™ forecourt bin attachment, complete with squeegee and 8 litre water reservoir, is also available for the Auto-Mate bin.
This Screen Clean Station attachment allows you to create a 4-in-1 solution for your petrol forecourt. If desired, a permanent installation kit is available to increase security by preventing the unauthorised removal of the Screen Clean Station forecourt bin attachment once installed.
- Two large litter apertures.
- Ballast weighted towel dispenser ensures only one towel is taken each time.
- Hinged glove and towel cover with twist lock for added security.
- Removable lid allows for easy emptying.
- Refills for gloves and towels available.
- Supplied with 1 pack of towels and 1 box of gloves.
- The optional Screen Clean Station forecourt bin attachment creates a 4-in-1 solution for your petrol forecourt.
Standard colours: Black, Red, Light Grey, Dark Blue.
Other colours are available on request
- Twin keyed lock kit for glove and towel cover and keyed push lock for litter bin
- Single keyed lock for litter bin
- FireSafe Automatic Fire Suppression Device (600g)
- Fixing Options
- Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x 3 (A)
- Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x 3 (B)
- Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x 3 (C)
- Flush Ground Fixing Device (D)
- Ground-Lock™ System (E)
- External Ballast (19kg) (F)
- Internal Ballast (Concrete) (G)
- Optional Screen Clean Station attachment
- with Standard Fixing Kit for easy installation and removal
- with Permanent Fixing Kit to prevent unauthorised removal after installation
Bin body and lid: Durapol™ Material.
Liner: Zinc-coated steel
Litter capacity: 85ltr.
Maximum Diameter: 450mm.
Glove box dimensions: 175 x 155 x 15mm.
Towel pack dimensions: 105 x 237 x 120mm.
Weight (with steel liner): 15kg.