Nexus® City 240 is a large capacity, attractive litter housing.
Nexus® City 240 houses a wheeled bin of up to 240 litres capacity to collect large volumes of litter without causing manual handling issues for operators.
The housing features a secure waste chute and aperture flap that keeps litter contained within the unit and keeps pests and vermin out of the liner. The lid has a soft-close mechanism that ensures it will always close after opening.
The base of the housing has a ramp to make insertion and removal of the liner a simple task, and wheel location points ensure the wheeled bin always lines up with the aperture.
- Houses a 240 or 140 litre wheeled container.
- Curved sloping hood prevents waste being left on top of the bin.
- Robust aperture flap with large handle and durable stainless steel hinge.
- Soft-close mechanism ensures aperture flap always closes quietly.
- Aperture flap is designed to create a seal, keeping vermin out and odours in.
- Large, clear graphics promote correct use.
- Smooth surfaces inside and out make cleaning the housing a simple task.
- Double-skinned construction adds stability and strength to ensure a long service life.
- 5-point interlocking slam-shut door is robust and secure.
- Base ramp makes it easy to roll a wheeled container in and out of the housing.
- Location points moulded into the base of the housing make sure the wheeled container is in the right place every time.
- Personalised graphics available - contact us for details.
Bin body, door & aperture flap: Anthracite Grey, Black (contains recycled material).
140Ltr Wheeled Bin
240Ltr Wheeled Bin
- Top door 'Litter' graphic
- Flap graphic
- Front door graphic options:
Front Door Bin-it Graphic
Poster Frame with A3 Bin-it Poster
- FireSafe™ Automatic Suppression Device
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts
Concrete-in Anchor (adjustable depth)
Bin body, door and aperture flap: Durapol™ Material.
Aperture hinge rod: Stainless Steel.
Soft-close mechanism: Carbon steel.
Liner capacity: 140ltr or 240ltr.