Enviropol™ 100 bin is a robustly-designed container, ideal for many external locations.
Enviropol™ 100 bin is manufactured from 100% recycled Enviropol™ and Durapol™ materials and is also 100% recyclable.
- Bin-it Symbol in Gold on Black polycarbonate plaque.
- Anti-burst lock - key to open, slam to lock.
- Zinc-coated steel liner, moulded plastic liner or sack retention system.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavements or concrete.
Slats: Black Enviropol™, Brown Enviropol™.
Hood & plinth: Black.
Moulded Plastic Liner
- Aperture Flaps (cannot use with Firexpire® Device)
- Firexpire® Fire Safety Device
- Stainless steel stubber plate
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x4 (A)
Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x4 (B)
Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x4 (C)
Flush Ground Fixing Device (D)
Ground lock™ Fixing System (E)
Ground lock™ Fixing System (E) (with paving slap reinforcing kit)
Internal Ballast (Concrete) (G)
Bin body slats: Enviropol™
Hood & plinth: Durapol™
Frame: Stainless steel
Metal liner: Zinc-coated steel
Moulded plastic liner: Polyethylene
Bin volume: 120 litres
Liner capacity: 100 litres
Weight: 50kg (with steel liner)