The Nexus® Style 170 Quad recycling bin comprises of four 40L compartments to allow for the collection of four waste streams in one large-capacity container.
Manufactured from an Armortec™ coated steel frame and Vandalex™ aluminium door extrusion, the Nexus Style combines functionality and strength with contemporary styling. The unit is designed for single-sided use featuring front door operation and a flat back. The Armortec-coated steel frame and bin body panels are 100% recyclable, making the Nexus Style 170 Quad recycling bin an environmentally friendly indoor recycling container.
Ideal for new and modern styled developments such as offices and commercial environments. The Nexus Style 170 Quad recycling bin has a striking design that provides a long service life and requires minimal maintenance. The Vandalex door has an anodised and polished graphite finish, contrasting with the Armortec coated dark metallic grey steel frame to create an attractive, modern appearance. The smooth door offers a large surface onto which a collection of full vinyl wraps can be added to create a custom look.
The Nexus Style 170 Quad recycling bin standard graphic sets are available to identify waste streams and help minimise cross contamination. Custom designed vinyl wraps can also be specified on the door and body to give the unit a truly personalised finish, contact us for more information.
If you wish to find out more about the graphic options available for the Nexus Style range or would like to see how your chosen product would look with custom graphics before ordering, please request a quote today .
- Available as 85 litre, 85 litre duo (40/40L), 170 litre duo (80/80L), 170 litre trio (80/40/40L) & 170 litre quad (40/40/40/40L) models.
- Open top style for ease of use.
- Minimal and stylish body and door are provided in selected modern finishes.
- A wide range of full vinyl wraps are available to create a custom look to suit any interior décor.
- Full length door allows easy access to the liner to help prevent littering whilst emptying.
- Magnetic door securing system.
- Dedicated apertures help to minimise cross contamination.
- 4x fixing feet and a slim profile provide flexible siting options.
- Anodised and polished finish for a contemporary and unique appearance.
- 100% Recyclable Extruded Vandalex panels are strong, durable and corrosion resistant.
- Vandal, corrosion and weather resistant Armortec coated frame.
- Front and top stickers are available in the Standard Graphic Options.
- Choice of solid metal liner or sack retention system.
Body: Dark Grey Metallic.
Door: Polished Graphite.
Vinyl Wraps: Dark Grey Marble, Dark
Teak, Pale Gold, Smoky Wood, Brushed Copper.
Alternative door colours can be achieved through use of personalised vinyl body wraps, contact us for more information.
- Liner Options: Galvanised steel liner or Sack retention system.
- Drip Tray for use with the Sack Retention System. Designed to catch any liquid or waste from damaged, leaking sacks and helps prevent spillage and pooling around the base of the bin.
- Keyed cam lock kit, easy to use with a standard key.
- Divider strip to separate open apertures.
- Rear mounted sign kit available for maximising signage possibilities.
- Dedicated aperture panels are available to fit beneath the bin openings to reduce risk of waste contamination.
- Choice of personalisation options.
Body, aperture panels & divider: steel with Armortec coating.
Door: Vandalex material.
Liner: Zinc coated steel.
Sack Retention: Stainless Steel.
Liner Capacity (with steel liner): 4 x 40 Litres.
Liner Capacity (with sack retention): 4 x 45 Litres.
Weight with steel liners: 44kg.