Space-Liner can be used for litter collection and segregation of waste or for transporting equipment.
Double Space-Liner can use its two 100-litre containers for segregation of two different waste streams, such as for the collection of General Waste and Mixed Recyclables.
An optional divider is available to transform a 100-litre container into 2 x 50-litre compartments, to suit all types of waste collection.
- Front moulding.
- Solid rubber or optional pneumatic tyres.
- Collection containers.
- Jockey wheels.
- Brush brackets.
- Sack retention system on one container.
Frame: Dark Grey.
Container bases: Light Grey.
Lids and front moulding: Dark Blue, Light Green, Red, Yellow.
- Pneumatic tyres
- Brake unit
- Extra refuse sack retention band and fixings
- Recycling divider: transform a 100-litre container into 2 x 50-litre compartments, to suit all types of waste collection.
- Operator's box partition
- Sack hooks: set of 2 hooks to hold additional sacks. Simply tie a knot at the top of the sack and slip into the holder.
Frame: Mild steel with Armortec™ coating
Main container, lids and front moulding: Durapol™
Operator's box: Duraplus™
Container capacity: 2 x 100 litres
Total height: 970mm
Total length: 1760mm
Total width: 630mm
Total weight: 53kg