Turbocast 300 Gritter spreads dry, damp or wet grit/salt mixture. With its adjustable wide-spread spinning action, Turbocast 300 Gritter spreads to a width of between 3 and 7 metres with minimum effort.
Designed with a balanced weight distribution, Turbocast 300 can be easily pushed along, even when fully laden.
The hopper is manufactured from corrosion-resistant, double-skinned Durapol™ Material in Yellow Ref 356 to BS 381 C. Turbocast 300 has an extra-durable Armortec™ coated chassis.
- Easy to empty.
- Slim design.
- Range of settings allows accurate controlled dosing.
- Gritter can be disengaged for transportation without losing any material.
- All mechanisms are protected to prolong service life.
- Solid rubber-cushioned tyres.
- Polypropylene spinning plate spreads grit up to 7 metres wide.
Maximum payload: 66kg of wet brown rock salt
Unladen weight: 43kg
Area of coverage: up to 1,432m²
Maximum spreading width: approx. 7.3 metres