Nexus® 200 is a twin-liner litter bin with a slimline, elliptical shape which takes up minimal space on the pavement. The apertures are visible from all angles.
A large 200-litre capacity reduces the need for frequent emptying. Recycling bin variants can also be supplied with recycling panels and graphics.
Help to keep unnecessary waste disposal costs down by selecting a restricted aperture for the Nexus 200 litter bin. This reduced size twin aperture prevents large sacks of waste being deposited into the container, to encourage correct use of the litter bin.
- Cigarette Stubber Plate in Gold or Gun Metal Grey colour.
- Curved hood prevents littering.
- Two robust interlocking slam-shut doors.
- Single keyed twin door provides easy emptying and cleaning.
- Large recessed lifting handles, suitable for use with a gloved hand.
- Extended aperture ledges help to ensure litter enters the liner.
- Unique corrosion-free locking mechanism.
- Integrally moulded ridges deter flyposting and graffiti.
- Bin-it Symbols in Gold or Silver.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavements or concrete.
Bin: Anthracite Grey, Black (contains recycled material).
2 x Metal Liner
2 x Moulded Plastic Liner
- Aperture Style
Other restricted aperture colours and styles may be available. Please contact us or request a quote for more information.
- Liner Sack Retention
- Base Cover Plate
- Smoking Control:
Stubber plate in Gold or Gun Metal Grey
Ashtray in Gold or Gun Metal Grey
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x6 (A)
Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x6 (B)
Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x6 (C)
Internal Ballast (40kg Sand) (G)
Bin body & door: Durapol™
Metal liners: Galvanised mild steel
Plastic liners: Polyethylene
Bin volume: 2 x 136 litres
Liner capacity: 2 x 100 litres
Weight: 51kg (with steel liner)