Nexus 200 is a twin-liner litter bin with a slimline, elliptical shape which takes up minimal space on the pavement. The apertures are visible from all angles. A large 200-litre capacity reduces the need for frequent emptying. Recycling bin variants can also be supplied with recycling panels and graphics.
- Cigarette Stubber Plate in Gold or Gun Metal Grey colour.
- Curved hood prevents littering.
- Two robust interlocking slam-shut doors.
- Single keyed twin door provides easy emptying and cleaning.
- Large recessed lifting handles, suitable for use with a gloved hand.
- Extended aperture ledges help to ensure litter enters the liner.
- Unique corrosion-free locking mechanism.
- Integrally moulded ridges deter flyposting and graffiti.
- Bin-it Symbols in Gold or Silver.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavements or concrete.
Bin: Anthracite Grey, Black (contains recycled material).
2 x Metal Liner
2 x Moulded Plastic Liner
- Liner Sack Retention
- Base Cover Plate
- Smoking Control:
Stubber plate in Gold or Gun Metal Grey
Ashtray in Gold or Gun Metal Grey
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts
Paving Fixing Kit
Concrete-in Anchor (adjustable depth)
Bin body & door: Durapol®
Metal liners: Galvanised mild steel
Plastic liners: Polyethylene
Bin volume: 2 x 136 litres
Liner capacity: 2 x 100 litres
Weight: 51kg (with steel liner)