Advanced Neopolitan™ 150 Bollard is a passively safe Rebound bollard available with the LockFast™ Socket System for permanent, semi-permanent or temporary applications.
The LockFast Socket allows for easy removal and replacement of the bollard top making it ideal for delivery areas, parking control and market day access where the bollard may need to be removed temporarily. For pedestrianised areas, a LockFast Blanking Plate can be purchased alongside the bollard to cover the socket wen the top has been removed to prevent a potential trip hazard.
Advanced Neopolitan™ 150 Bollard is highly visible and safety conscious.
- Rebound socketed bollard.
- Available as a flexible Rebound bollard only.
- Choice of two fixing options - LockFast™ Socket System or permanent below-ground extended base fixing.
- Large 150mm reflective top patches.
- Larger 40mm lower reflector catches dipped headlights.
- Individual reflectors offer enhanced drive-through performance.
- LockFast Socket allows quick and easy bollard top replacement making it ideal for areas where the bollard may need to be removed temporarily.
- Optional blanking cap available to prevent the potential trip hazard if the bollard is removed temporarily, blanking caps feature a slip-resistant finish.
Colours: Black, White.
Bollard: Passively safe Impactapol™ Material.
LockFast Socket: Durapol™ Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 925mm.
Maximum diameter: 200mm.
Upper reflector height: 150mm.
Lower reflector height: 40mm.
Socket depth below ground: 350mm.
Extended base depth below ground: 300mm.