Auto-Mate™ PPE Waste Bin is a waste bin for personal protective equipment, a paper towel dispenser and glove dispenser in one space-saving unit.
Specially designed to save space and investment in multiple solutions Auto-Mate™ is manufactured from Durapol™ material and will not chip, rust or corrode, and never needs painting.
Replacement gloves and towels are available directly from Glasdon or through Authorised Distributors.
- Two large litter apertures.
- Ballast weighted towel dispenser ensures only one towel is taken each time.
- Hinged glove and towel cover with twist lock for added security.
- Removable lid allows for easy emptying.
- Refills for gloves and towels available.
- Supplied with 1 pack of towels and 1 box of gloves.
Standard colours: Black, Red, Light Grey, Dark Blue.
Other colours are available on request
- Twin keyed lock kit for glove and towel cover and keyed push lock for litter bin
- Single keyed lock for litter bin
- FireSafe Automatic Fire Suppression Device (600g)
- Firexpire™ Fire Safety Device
- Fixing Options
- Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x 3 (A)
- Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x 3 (B)
- Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x 3 (C)
- Flush Ground Fixing Device (D)
- Ground-Lock™ System (E)
- External Ballast (19kg) (F)
- Internal Ballast (Concrete) (G)
Bin body and lid: Durapol™ Material.
Liner: Zinc-coated steel
Litter capacity: 85ltr.
Maximum Diameter: 450mm.
Glove box dimensions: 175 x 155 x 15mm.
Towel pack dimensions: 105 x 237 x 120mm.
Weight (with steel liner): 15kg.