Guardian™ Lifebuoy Housing is a premier product at a very affordable price.
Constant exposure to the weather can cause deterioration of vital life saving equipment.
Guardian™ Lifebuoy Housings are manufactured from Durapol™ Material and help to protect water rescue equipment.
The Housings also act as a deterrent to vandals and thieves, reducing the frequency of costly Lifebuoy replacement.
- Ropemaster™ Quick Release Rope Management System saves valuable seconds for rescue attempts.
- Strong knuckle hinge and hinge rod resists corrosion and vandalism.
- Water seal minimises damage to rope & buoy from exposure to salt water.
- Toggle latch reduces risk of door opening in high wind or wave impacts.
- Simple graphical instructions inform the rescuer how the equipment should be used.
- Choice of three fixing methods - post-mounting, rail-mounting or wall-mounting.
- Post-mounting fixing available with either surface-mounting post or below-ground installation.
- Security seal provides a deterrent against misuse and informs the operator that the housing has been opened.
- New Durapol™ Inspection Indicator enables quick and easy inspection without leaving your patrol vehicle.
- Tough polyethylene lifebuoys (available as an option) are drop-tested to over 70 metres and supplied with high visibility yellow grab lines and class 1 retroreflective banding.
Housing colour: Red.
Lifebuoy colour: Orange.
Housing: Durapol™ Material.
Fixings: Stainless Steel.
Post: Mild Steel with Armortec™ coating.
Height with Post: 1673mm
Height with Post: 1741mm
Outside diameter: 605mm
Inside diameter: 405mm
Outside diameter: 710mm
Inside diameter: 430mm