Stanford™ litter bin is octagonally shaped and heritage styled, and made from 100% recycled cast aluminium.
Stanford™ has a tough, robust design, which is weather, fire and vandal resistant.
- Two decorative bands - Gold or Silver on the Black model, Black or Dark Blue on the Silver model.
- Anti-burst lock - key to open, slam to lock.
- Zinc-coated steel liner or moulded plastic liner.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavements or concrete.
Bin: Black, Silver.
Moulded Plastic Liner
- Polycarbonate Plaque:
Gold Crest and Litter Plaque
Silver Crest and Litter Plaque
- Firexpire™ Fire Safety Device
- Stubber plate in Gold or Gun Metal Grey
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x3 (A)
Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x3 (B)
Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x3 (C)
Flush Ground Fixing Device (D)
Ground lock™ Fixing System (E)
Ground lock™ Fixing System (E) (with paving slab reinforcing kit)
Bin body & door: Recycled cast aluminium
Metal liner: Zinc-coated steel
Moulded plastic liner: Polyethylene
Bin volume: 95 litres
Liner capacity: 85 litres
Maximum diameter: 517mm
Weight: 52kg (without liner)