Lumino City is an energy efficient, low maintenance sign light.
Lumino City's state-of-the-art optic distributes light evenly across the sign (up to 750mm diameter). The light conforms to BS EN 12899-1 Class U3 for uniformity of illuminance, and Class E2 for mean illuminance.
The unit is manufacturing from impact-absorbing Impactapol® Material to withstand an accidental vehicle collision.
- Flexpoint will withstand side swipes, reducing maintenance and replacement costs.
- Fixing bracket is made from high-grade Chromadex-coated aluminium.
- Impact-absorbing Impactapol Material is flexible, weather resistant, durable and robust.
- Energy efficient LEDs require just 3.2 Watts, reducing carbon footprint and energy costs.
- Mains driven unit has no driver to fail, providing excellent reliability.
- LEDs carry a 10-year warranty and have a 50,000 hour minimum expected life - no more annual bulb changes.
- IP67 rated for a long product life with reduced maintenance.
- Choice of double- or single-sided fixing brackets for pole top, mid post or wall fixing.
- A substantial aluminium heatsink keeps LEDs cool for increased longevity.
- An optional photocell ensures the unit is only illuminated during the hours of darkness, further increasing efficiency.
- A moulded-in cradle makes Lumino City suitable for use with multiple makes of remote monitoring equipment.
Signlight Arm: Impactapol Material.
Brackets and Heatsink: Aluminium.
Cap and Conversion Collar: Impactapol Material.
Fixings: Stainless Steel.
Single unit with bracket: 2.5kg.
Double unit with bracket: 4.6kg.
Single unit with universal bracket: 2.1kg.