Grampian litter housing is ideal for waste collection in areas where a high volume of litter is created.
The large, full-length door provides optimum access.
To restrict users from depositing large sacks of waste within the waste container, a reduced size aperture is also available for the Grampian litter bin.
- Bin-it Symbol in Gold, Silver or White.
- Two-point locking system - key to open, slam to lock.
- Five liner options - pair of zinc-coated steel liners, pair of moulded plastic liners, sack retention system or two sizes of wheeled container.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavements or concrete.
- Two cigarette stubber plates.
- Firexpire™ Fire Safety Device
- Aperture Style
Other restricted aperture colours and styles may be available. Please contact us or request a quote for more information.
120L Wheeled Bin
140L Wheeled Bin
2 x Metal Liners
2 x Moulded Plastic Liner
Sack Retention Kit
- Ashtray kit with cigarette logo
- A3 Poster frame kit
- Aperture Flaps
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts x4 (A)
Paving Slab Fixing Bolts x4 (B)
Concrete-in Anchors (Adjustable Depth) x4 (C)
Bin body & door: Durapol™
Metal liner: Zinc-coated steel
Moulded plastic liner: Polyethylene
Sack retention system: Stainless steel
Wheeled container: High-density polyethylene
Bin volume with 2 x zinc-coated steel liners: 140 litres
Liner capacity with 2 x zinc-coated steel liners: 130 litres
Bin volume with wheeled container (2 sizes available): 160 litres or 140 litres
Capacity with wheeled container (2 sizes available): 140 litres of 120 litres
Weight: 35kg (without liner)