Infomaster Signage Bollard is a narrow footprint bollard that displays landscape format signs and is easily installed and relocated.
The Infomaster bollard is ideal for use as social distancing signage, as well as marking the location of PPE collection points. Contact us to personalise with custom signage.
Rigid Durapol™ material in black or millstone, complete with either bolt down or adjustable depth concrete in anchor fixings and (one/two) (sign reference) polycarbonate plaque(s).
- Rigid Durapol Material construction.
- Narrow footprint takes up minimal space on the pavement.
- Double-sided signface helps to reduce cost.
- Recessed signface deters vandalism.
- Easily re-sited.
- Choice of fixing options available.
Colours: Black, Millstone.
- Single or Double Sided Signage
- Standard Sign Face Options:
Please keep your distance
Custom Signage may be available. Please contact us.
Keep 1 metre apart
Keep 2 metres apart
Bollard: Durapol Material.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Height above ground: 1195mm.
Sign face dimensions: 308mm x 248mm.
Depth below ground: 75mm (bolt-down), 320mm (adjustable depth concrete-in anchors).