FullBloom Self-Watering Rail-Mounted Planters are large, attractive planters that need minimal maintenance.
An integrally moulded water reservoir combines with Hygromat™ Capillary Matting to increase the time between watering. Each planter has two large filling troughs that are easy to use.
FullBloom Self-Watering Rail-Mounted Planters have a stepped recess in the base that allows secure fixing to both standard sizes of guardrail in use in the UK - 50mm and 70mm. Integrally moulded fixing lugs and the Kwik-Fix™ Mounting System allows quick installation by one person.
- Integrally moulded water reservoirs and Hygromat capillary matting lengthen the time between plant watering sessions.
- Reservoir overflows prevent roots becoming waterlogged.
- Two large filling troughs are easy to locate and use.
- Can be easily sited by one person in under a minute!
- Moulded-in handles make the planter easy to move to its final location.
- Fits 50mm or 70mm railings.
- Optional wall or floor mounting kits available.
- * Fixing options: a power tool bit is required to fit the Tamtorque banding for rail mounting. One power tool bit will be supplied free of charge for every 5 fixing kits purchased.
Planter: Black, Deep Green.
Planter: Durapol® Material.
Capillary matting: Hygromat.
Tamtorque banding: Stainless steel.
Maximum Internal Depth: 200mm.
Maximum Internal Length: 1284mm.
Maximum External Length: 1374mm.
Maximum External Height: 306mm.
Reservoir Capacity: 15 litres.