FullBloom Self-Watering Hanging Planters are an innovative and attractive way to brighten your site.
An integrally moulded water reservoir combines with Hygromat™ Capillary Matting to increase the time between watering. Each planter has two large filling troughs that are easy to use.
FullBloom Self-Watering Hanging Planters are supplied with three stainless steel cables and a stainless steel security cable. The cable assembly has a breaking strain of half a tonne for added safety.
- Integrally moulded water reservoirs and Hygromat capillary matting lengthen the time between plant watering sessions.
- Reservoir overflows prevent roots becoming waterlogged.
- Two large filling troughs are easy to locate and use.
- Optional second tier increases height and highlights feature plants.
- Stainless steel cables will support up to 500kg of weight.
- Moulded-in handles make the planter easy to move to its final location.
Planter: Black, Deep Green.
Planter and extra tier: Durapol™ Material.
Capillary matting: Hygromat.
Standard Hanging Planter:
Maximum Internal Diameter: 500mm.
Internal Planting Depth: 170mm.
External Diameter: 538mm.
Maximum Width: 658mm.
Reservoir Capacity: 10 litres.
Optional Second Tier:
Maximum Internal Diameter: 260mm.
Internal Planting Depth: 155mm.
External Diameter: 295mm.
Height (including main planter): 360mm.
Reservoir Capacity: 2 litres.