Enviropol 100 bin is a robustly-designed container, ideal for many external locations.
Enviropol 100 bin is manufactured from 100% recycled Enviropol® and Durapol® materials and is also 100% recyclable.
- Bin-it Symbol in Gold on Black polycarbonate plaque.
- Anti-burst lock - key to open, slam to lock.
- Zinc-coated steel liner, moulded plastic liner or sack retention system.
- Bolts for permanent ground fixing into pavements or concrete.
Slats: Black Enviropol, Brown Enviropol.
Hood & plinth: Black.
Moulded Plastic Liner
Stainless Steel Sack Retention System
- Aperture Flaps (cannot use with Firexpire Device)
- Firexpire™ Fire Safety Device
- Stainless steel stubber plate
- Fixing Options:
Concrete Foundation Fixing Bolts
Paving Fixing Kit
Concrete-in Anchor (adjustable depth)
Ground lock™ Fixing System
Flush Ground Fixing Kit
Bin body slats: Enviropol
Hood & plinth: Durapol
Frame: Stainless steel
Metal liner: Zinc-coated steel
Moulded plastic liner: Polyethylene
Sack retention system: Stainless steel
Bin volume: 120 litres
Liner capacity: 100 litres
Weight: 50kg (with steel liner)