Drainagemaster™ Drainage Grip is a cost-effective offlet solution to the problem of surface water.
- Efficiently channels running and pooling water from rural road surfaces into a parallel drainage ditch.
- Robust side ridges allow vehicles to drive over the unit without damage.
- Quick and easy to install.
- Requires minimal maintenance - the wide, smooth surface discourages the build-up of debris and is easily cleared with a shovel or brush.
- Reflective patches are available so the unit can be easily located for maintenance checks.
- An extension channel is also available.
Drainagemaster: Durapol™ Material.
Ground pegs: Polypropylene.
All retroreflective materials supplied by Glasdon UK are as recommended in table NA1 of the National Annex of BS EN 12899-1:2007 Fixed Vertical Road Signs.
Maximum height: 155mm.